Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Day!

When I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up she said, " I want to be just like my mommy!" Needless to say I had the biggest smile ever!!!




Today was Gracie's first day of K-4! Ahhhhh! I can't believe my baby is going to school. She couldn't be more excited. When we dropped her off this morning she gave me a big hug and said bye mom I love you.... Oh, talk about melt my heart! But I didn't cry just yet! Nope not until I talked to my mom on the phone and told her what Gracie said then the tears started! She was miss chatty Kathy when I picked her up and the entire ride home.

2 comments:

Irene Weeks said...

Awwww - she looks so cute. I was happy to hear she was starting at JICS! Both of mine have been there since K4 - best school ever! :)

Jenny G. said...

Those photos are GREAT! Such a sweet girl. Love the chalkboard idea!