Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Review


I hosted a table for our women's mission brunch at church on Saturday.
Big shout out to my momma for lending me all the beautiful china..
Gracie making her Valentines Day box with MoMo and I 

Ms. Bella got to come spend the day with us Friday and as you can tell Annabelle didn't leave her side
Thomas and I got some snuggle time on the couch. I love this time because it is so rare:)
Nothing better then Dads waffles on Saturday mornings


And today we had a girls Costco trip

These three were hysterical and kept Meagan and I laughing!






1 comment:

Heather Nelsen said...

Oh my goodness- I spot a little E girl on your girls date to Costco! Those pics are precious! Love the b&w ones too of the kiddos waiting for Saturday morning waffles. Too cute!