Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Okay, I know my Thankful Thursday post are a big hit and miss some weeks but I am trying.... I have a lot to be thankful for this week!

*By far the one on the top of the list is I am thankful that Tommy bid on a brand new beautiful house on Seabrook and got the job! HUGE BLESSING!! can not express how HUGE! Praise The Lord he is so faithful!
* I am thankful for the alone time Thomas and mommy get in the morning after Gracie as left for school and when Annabelle is sleeping. It is not every morning but when he and I get the chance to crawl back in bed and snuggle and talk I want to always remember it!
* I am so thankful for the pollen beautiful weather!
* I am thankful that I was able to hold two brand new babies yesterday! After dropping off meals I couldn't leave with out holding each one. I miss those tiny sounds and facial expressions.

I will leave you with a couple misc. pictures from this week!





No comments: