Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fresh start

We are looking at this week as a fresh start! The week and a half before Easter we had a nasty stomach bug run through our family. Well, I take that back Annabelle is the only one that didn't get it! So needless to say this momma is one happy lady to have that gone and her family back. I have to take a second a give a huge shout out to my very good friend Meagan! Meagan I can't tell you how much you meant to me during that sick time! Not only did you make us dinner, you called/texted everyday to check on us and see what you could do for us and you even left a wonderful surprise on my doorstep one night! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

   This week the older two kiddos started swim lessons and were so excited! Annabelle not so much! I had one mad little chick that she couldn't get in the pool! Thankful my nephew Chip was with us that day and was able to entertain Annabelle while I watched the other two. So, enough talk how about some pictures!














1 comment:

Meagan and Chris said...

so glad yall are better!! Love ya!