Friday, March 30, 2012

I feel like SUPER MOM!

I decided to tackle a huge task this morning and it was a success.... I managed to make 13 freezer meals. I don't know about any of you other mom's but their are days that the last thing I feel like doing is cooking dinner or even having to think about dinner. So, I found my solution...
2 slower cooker Healthy Momma BBQ Chicken, 3 spaghetti sauces, 2 slow cooker teryaki chicken, 2 Pot Roast for the crock pot,2 slow cooker savory chicken & broccoli, 1 marinated bag of zesty chicken drumsticks for the grill & 1 bag of BBQ marinated drumsticks for the grill...


Wanna know how to entertain a crawling 8 month old who sits at your feet?


Hire a BAND!!!!

2 comments:

Irene Weeks said...

You did all that before 11:00? Girl, you are super mom! I LOVE it when I have something completely prepared in the freezer that can be thrown in a crock pot. Coming home to a meal completely cooked is the best!!!

Irene Weeks said...

Another thing that helps me with dinners is meal planning. When I make my grocery list based on what is on sale, I go ahead and write out the meal and what I need for it for each day of the next week. I do not like to cook, seriously.. it is one of those things I do just because it has to get done. It is about as high on my enjoyable mom chores as cleaning the toliets! So, I've found that if I already know what we will be having, it takes a lot of the stress out of actually having to prepare it!