Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch & Fair

Well the Martin Family had a very action packed weekend it feels like with doing the pumpkin patch on Saturday and the Coastal Carolina Fair on Sunday afternoon. Tommy the kids and I went to the Legare Farms pumpkin patch Saturday afternoon and really enjoyed it. I think the kids favorite part was the hay ride where you can feed the cows. Okay I take that back it was Thomas favorite. Once Gracie saw how long the cow's tongues where when you went to feed them she was done... No way was she about to feed them again! It actually was very very funny! And as far as Thomas he just wanted to be put in the field with the cows and he would be a happy camper.

I am not sure who was more surprised by the cows tongue....




Then Sunday afternoon when the kids woke up from their naps we meet my parents and brother and sister at the fair. The kids absolutely loved it. Thomas of course was all about the food and Gracie surprisingly was all about the rides. It was so nice to have my whole family together and they were just an awesome help. 



Thomas wasn't a huge fan of the merry go around! At one point I thought her was going to get sick.


Gracie loved the Ferris wheel!!!!




No comments: