Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Gracie!

Oh my Gracie girl! Two years ago today this wonderful, soft spoken, mommy's helper, sweet little angel came into our lives! Gracie your daddy and I are beyond blessed to have you in our lives and feel the overwhelming blessing everyday with you. I absolutely love being your mommy and feel honored that God gave you to us.


Today for Gracie birthday she and I went to The Children's Museum downtown to have a fun filled morning while Thomas went  to Mother's Morning Out. Gracie's good buddy Jackson and his mommy Katie joined us for some fun!!! Happy Birthday Gracie We love you beyond measure....

Picking out her yummy vegetables!

Please notice she did get her "Publix Ice Cream"
Mom I am TWO!
Sweet Monkeys jumping and holding hands! (love you Jackson)

No comments: