Monday, September 28, 2009

Thomas 2 month check up

Today was Thomas' 2 month check up and it went great. Okay well the non shot part went great and thankfully Jenny was able to go with me to help out with Gracie. THANK YOU JENNY!!! Thomas is growing, growing, growing! He weighs 12 lbs. 9 ozs. and is in the 75th percentile for weight. He is 24 1/4 inches tall and in the 90th percentile for height. The doctor is guessing he will be between 6-6 1/2 feet tall when he grows up. My baby boy is getting so big and time is going by way to fast for me...

1 comment:

Jenny G. said...

Yeah Thomas! He did so good! I've never seen a baby get shots before, but apparently he did extreamly well compared to other times. I was so glad to go and help. I wasn't Gracie's mommy, so I don't feel that she really wanted me when the doctor came in the room and she got scared. However, I was glad to go and help. It was a good learning experience for me. :) ... Katie, I'll go any time you need me.