Friday, September 18, 2009

Summer 2009

We have had alot going on lately but I just haven't had the time to post pictures. Some today I had a little free time to update...

A couple of weekends ago Tommy and I took the kiddos to Charlestowne Landing to the animal forest which Gracie loved. Thomas slept the whole time which honestly suited me just fine:)




After we left Charlestowne Landing and Gracie got a good nap Tommy went outside to change the brake pads on his truck and Gracie thought her daddy needed some help!


Hey Dad good news I found the problem!!

"Don't worry Dad I'll bring my on tools"



Gracie "What's in your bucket?"


All of daddy's lug nuts! Sweetie he might need those..

My little grease monkeys:)



Then for Labor Day we went and spent the day out at Granny and Papa's(Tom and Dawn's) to have a cook out and watch the Labor Day Parade.

Tommy, Granny and Gracie going for a ride..




And finally just some misc. pictures of the two little squirts:)


I can't believe how fast they grow

Superstar!!

There it is! The look that tells you I am about to do something I not supposed too...



Thomas where did you get those?

Nevermind :)

1 comment:

k8 said...

What cutie pies! Looks like a great summer!