Monday, December 10, 2012

Misc Happening!

So finally I got my blog fixed after an annoying error message kept coming up! Anyway I will Just post some random happening that have been going on the last month!



I officially have the best sister in the world! Allie spent almost all of her fall break from school with her nieces and nephew! She was such a big help! Love you Al!
My grandmother with all her great-grands! Such a special moment...


Tommy's grandparents from Ohio came down for a visit!


Snack Break!


Went to Bottles N Brushes and did a little painting.. So much fun!
Me & Meagan

Me & Cameron

My working boy and his new tool belt like daddy...

Kids told me to come to their carnival and I had to bring a lot of money.

We made the switch! Thomas and Gracie officially are sharing a room and I could kick myself for not making this transition earlier. It is going really well!

so excited to paint his airplane ornament..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you too!!!