Thursday, July 21, 2011

It is Time!

Well, after going to the doctor today and doing a non-stress test and ultrasound the doctors have decided that I will be induced tomorrow. To make a long story short there was a little mix up on my actual due date so I am further along then six days past what I was last told was my due date. The baby is fine and heart rate is good it is just time for the baby to come out. I will be going in tomorrow at 11:00am and hopefully all will go fast and smooth.

P.S. Tomorrow is Thomas 2nd Birthday. How many kids can say they got a real live baby doll on their birthday. HaHa not as if he had any choice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! What a well deserved happy day for the Martin family!! Two birthdays in one day!! It will literally be like Christmas in July from now on!! Congratulations!!!
All of us CheeriOs will be in prayer for you all, especially you, precious Katie, and soon to be baby Martin #3!!
The Obersteadt Family
Johns Island, SC