Sunday, June 12, 2011

Surprise....

Yesterday, Adam and Jenny threw a surprise baby shower for Ashley Gochnauer and I. It was GREAT.... All of our friends and their families were there and it looked like everyone had a great time. Especially all the kids. I do believe that there were more kids then adults which made for lots of entertainment. Adam & Jenny I can't thank you enough for thinking of me in such a special way. Love you guys...


My little fishy

Levi Just hanging in the pool..

Sweet Girls! Noa, Evie Ansley and Gracie

Carson thinking about going in...

Gracie & Eli

Gracie & Evie (Two water bugs)

Poor Evie crying.. Eli told her she was going to jail and she lost it crying. HA HA I have a feeling Evie will live a crime free life for ever...

The two pregos..

We are three weeks apart and neither one of us know for sure what we are having. We both are thinking girls

Three little buddies

1 comment:

Jenny G. said...

OH, I love the photos! I'm so glad you enjoyed the surprise shower & I'm glad we could do it for you. You're so special to us; we appreciate & love you more than you know!!!