Friday, June 17, 2011

Gracie's First Gymnastics Class

For Gracie's birthday Tommy and I signed Gracie up for gymnastic lessons at The Little Gym over here in West Ashley. She has been really into jumping and trying to do flips of some kind on our trampoline so we decided we would she what she thought of gymnastics. She LOVED it... Yesterday was her first lesson and I was afraid she was going to be shy or cry since I wasn't in the room with her but to my surprise she could have cared less. She gave me a kiss and said "bye mom" and was off.








2 comments:

Jenny G. said...

OH WOW! It looks like so much fun! Wish I could jump right in there with her! :) I'm so glad she likes it! Great gift idea!!!

thetalbotts said...

We have been thinking about doing Little Gym for a while now. You'll have to tell us what you think about it. I've been wondering how Carson would do without mom, but if Gracie loved it, I bet Carson would too.