Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Fever....

I am officially 13 weeks along and feeling really good. I feel like I have much more energy now then I did two weeks ago. Which is great to have when chasing around a 2 1/2 year old and a 18 month old. Lately I have been feeling lots of baby fever. Whenever I see a baby I just want to run over and hold it or if I get the chance to hold a baby I soak up the cuddling and snuggling. Every now and then Thomas will cuddle but not as much any more. I was looking through some baby pictures of Gracie and Thomas and just weeping cause I can't wait to meet our new little one. The only thing that is starting to get frustrating is I am in the in between  stage for clothes and it upsets me so much. I hate when I want to dress up say for Church and my maternity clothes are still a little big and don't fit quite like I want them too but yet my normal clothes will not zip or button anymore. SUPER FRUSTRATING....

Well I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures of our two crazy monkeys when they were tinnie tiny..

Me & Gracie

Our little Red Head

Gracie & Daddy


After Delivery with Thomas

Thomas

No comments: