Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ahead of Schedule...

This is the first year I have ever been this organized and ahead of schedule for Christmas. I always feel like it sneaks up on me then a week before Christmas I am frantically trying to get the gifts I need to get. Well, not this year... I am officially finished with all my Christmas gift buying and wrapping. All I left to do is some baking. On top of finishing my shopping early I was able to get amazing deals on all of the items I bought though the wonderful and helpful coupon websites I look at. Nothing like finshing ahead of schedule, saving tons of money on all the items I wanted to get and enjoying every minute of it!! Love this...

Now we have time to heal since Thomas, Gracie and I are all sick... No Fun at this house right now. I am just hoping that it will be out of our systems come Christmas.

No comments: