Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When will it stop....

Okay, so maybe I am confused but I thought that the last couple weeks of your pregnancy you don't gain that much weight. Well, last week I went in for my last two week check up and I had only gained 1/2 pound in two weeks. That was "A" Okay with me! But this week (my first weekly check up) I gained 3 1/2 pounds!!! WHAT!!! In one week. What is going on. Weeks ago I started not to fit into my prego clothes and now I am still packing it on. Also I am 2cm dilated. Yea!! At least I know something is going on with Mr. Thomas! The doctor said everything is great including my weight (which by the way I laughed at) and it is now just a waiting game. So we will see when the time comes :)

2 comments:

thetalbotts said...

2 cm already? That's great! By the way, I LOVE the new picture of Gracie at the top of the blog. I still can't figure out how bows stay in her hair. :)

Jackie Miller said...

I only gained a 1/2 pound this last time too - but a few weeks ago I had gained 6 pounds (in 2 weeks)!! Some weeks are better than others I guess. But, who cares right? You look great. I hope Thomas decides to come sooner rather than later - and he's already got a head start with the 2 cm! :) We're ready to meet him!