Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family Update and Ohio Trip

Family Update:
Tommy- Well as many of you read the last blog post Tommy went offshore fishing and it didn't go so well :( But they have decided to give it another try and they are going offshore tomorrow. Good Luck Guys!!

Katie- As for me I am doing good! 28 Weeks Now! WOW! Thomas has become quite active and sometimes it feels like he is doing flips in my belly. I had my first big pregnant, emotional break down last week. I put Gracie down for a nap like usually one morning and had some time to sit and relax and for some reason it dawned on me that WOW I am having another baby in a couple months and I don't have the first thing for him and I suddenly became overwhelmed with tears and anxiety. With Gracie her room was done a couple of months before she was born. I called Tommy and pour thing couldn't help but laugh wondering where have you been for the last 7 months Katie. Now looking back on it I can laugh too!

Gracie- She will be turning a year old in a couple of weeks and I have no idea where this last year has gone! I can't believe our little lady will be one! She is doing lots and lots of walking and becoming very independent. She would only like big people food and to feed herself because apparently Mom doesn't know what she is thinking trying to feed her baby food. That's for babies and we have a BIG GIRL on our hands. :) She keeps me laughing all the time and I love every minute if it!


I know it has been a couple of weeks since we got back from Ohio but I thought I would share some pictures. Better late then never! We went to Ohio for Easter weekend to visit Tommy's grandparents and for Gracie and I to met the rest of the family at a family reunion. We had a wonderfully time visiting with everyone. It was Gracie's first time on an airplane and she didn't great! It didn't scare her at all!

Everyone ready to leave the airport for our trip!


Gracie and mommy's first train ride.


Chip and Gracie's Easter Baskets!

No comments: